The holiday countdown has officially begun and before we know it, we'll be reflecting on the past twelve months and making resolutions for the New Year ahead. Between the shopping, decorating, celebrating, and making, the last month of the year always seems to fly by, but the things we all truly crave don't come wrapped in boxes and bows: new adventures, time spent pursuing old passions, gatherings with loved ones, moments of rest and rejuvenation. What if we simply saw everything we bought this season, and beyond, as tools for creating more of what we really want? This year, we want to encourage you to think outside-the-box when it comes to holiday gift-giving. Instead of focusing on more stuff, imagine the mood, and memories, each item will inspire...
But, we know it can be overwhelming, so we've rounded up a few of our most popular gift ideas for the artists and adventurers on your list this year:
1. Vintage Embroidered Camera Strap - $34
2. 14K Gold Infinity Arrow Necklace - $52
3. Medium Pink Hope Basket - $48
4. One-of-a-Kind Tassel Scarf- $62.50
5. Coconut Hibiscus Bath Soak - $18
6. One-of-a-Kind Mala Bead Necklace - $128
7. Everyday Envelope Clutch - $78
8. Tretchikoff Zip Pouch- $12.50
9. Handcrafted Soap - $6.50
10. Upcycled Patchwork Yoga Bag - $78
11. Sari Song Bell Garland- $24
12. Magical Mandala Wood Block - $44
PLUS, get FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders 11.26-11.28 at midnight with code SHOPSMALL at checkout, and we'll include a handmade ornament with each purchase *while supplies last*, so you can worry less about waiting in lines, and instead look forward to the postcards and posts you will inspire.
When you shop small, you give BIG, by supporting the kind of world you want to live in. Thank you!
Enjoy the process!